Italy’s Adriatic Riviera Italy Wine Tour: Superb Wine, Cuisine and Culture
Our Adriatic Riviera Italy Wine Tour is a treasure trove of wine, cuisine and culture. During the wine tour, we’ll visit Romagna and Le Marche, and some of the highlights will be Ravenna with 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites, Urbino, a cradle of the Renaissance, and Pesaro, the birthplace of composer Gioacchino Rossini.
The two wine regions account for 31 3 Glass Awards from Gambero Rosso, and a unique cuisine, most notably polenta. One of the tour highlights will be the Polenta Festival in Corinaldo.
This area is part of Vin’s heritage and he is both proud and happy to show you the best that it has to offer, including a meal at his favorite Marche restaurant, the Michelin-rated Da Rodolfo in rural San Costanzo.
Where we’ll be staying on this wine tour
- 3 nights Cervia in Romagna
- 3 nights Pesaro in Le Marche
- Airport Transfers
- Deluxe motor coach
- VIP winery visits and tasting
- Various sightseeing activities including guided tour of Ravenna and Urbino
- Polenta Festival in magnificent town of Corinaldo
- 12 meals including 6 gourmet lunches or dinners
Above, a video on the area from the Marche Tourism Board. For more on the region and our tour, click on the “Photos & Videos” or “More Info” tabs above.