In case you haven’t noticed, along with the addition of our 2016 tours, we’ve been hard at work on a brand new WineLoversTours.com. Scroll below to see what’s new:
- Fresh new, modern, responsive design:
Looks and works great on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- New, more informative tour pages:
Provides a wealth of engaging information including photos and videos, maps, itineraries, accommodations, winery links and more (varies by tour, updated regularly as available).
- Online booking:
Now you can select and book your tour directly on www.WineLoversTours.com!
NOTE: Scroll below to see a quick video walk-through of how to book a tour online.
- Online payments:
We’ve made it easier and provide more options to make payments online. You can now make a deposit or pay the full amount when booking your tour online. You can use your credit card, Paypal account, or even reserve by check! Or alternately, after booking, you can pay any remaining balance amount you like using our new custom payment form. NOTE: Scroll below to see a quick video walk-through of how to book a tour online and make a payment or deposit.
- Discounts & special offers:
The “Early Bird Discount” for booking in advance is now automatically reflected for applicable tours booked 6 months or more in advance. You can also use coupon codes at check out when booking online to take advantage of ongoing or special offers (such as the alumni discount code provided in our tour alumni letter) which automatically gets reflected in the total (sale will be indicated and a the original price will have a strikethrough. When booking a tour less than 6 months in advance, the $150 early bird discount will not be reflected. The only discount which does not get reflected automatically online or is not available via coupon code is the multi-tour discount. That discount will be applied and credited by Wine Lovers Tours after booking.
- Expanded FAQs
Find helpful answers to common questions in our expanded Frequently Asked Question section.
- Much more
More testimonials, more blogs, more shareable options, more searchable options, more wine tips & tour coverage.
We’ll be adding more even more great content and new features in the future so be sure to check back often.
How to book a wine tour online:
Booking a tour on WineLoversTours.com is easy, however, below you’ll find a few simple steps and a quick video to walk you through.
How to book a wine tour in 4 easy steps:
- Find the tour you’re interested in. Add the number of passengers using the + or – buttons. Then select if you would like to make a deposit or a payment in full and click “Add to cart.”
- You will be automatically taken to the cart with a summary of your booking. You can opt here to continue browsing tours and book additional tours or to complete your reservation. If you have a coupon code (such as the alumni code provided in the recent letter we sent our tour alumni) you can enter it on this page.
- Next click “Complete Booking” and provide the requested information.
- Select if you wish to pay by check, credit card or PayPal and complete your reservation.
- If you selected “Check Payment,” click the “Place Order” button to complete your reservation. Check pyament instructions will be provided. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt and deposit of payment.
- If you selected “Pay by Credit Card / PayPal,” click the “Proceed to PayPal” button. You will then be redirected to PayPal where you can enter your credit card (or log into PayPal if you have an account and prefer that method). You will receive a confirmation email, once payment is made.
Watch the video – How to Book a Wine Tour:
We would love to hear your feedback about our new site. Any ideas or content features you would like to see added in the future? If you should ever have any questions about our site, tours or booking online, feel free to check out our new FAQ’s section or contact us.